Malik Hooker Jersey

Välkommen till Minbebis, skriv en kort presentation om dig själv för att komma igång här i Nykomling!

Malik Hooker Jersey

Inläggav windqkik » 09 sep 2019, 12:07

There are several positive aspects that I gathered from the class. First Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , I appreciated how the lecturer was engaging. The lecturer engaged the students by posing questions and encouraging discussions. The lecturer ensured that the class was not only engaging but also interesting. It was impossible to get bored or lose concentration as the lecturer adopted a diversity of teaching strategies for the students. The question and answer sessions ensured that the students were on the same page with the teacher. The case study class assignment also enabled the students to evaluate actual situations in the organization and apply class concepts in the case study. Second, I appreciated the exhaustive coverage of the topics of the unit. The instructor was well informed of the topics, and it was obvious that he had up to date information on organizational events that relate to the topics. However Malik Hooker Jersey , despite the positives, there are some areas that need improvement. First, there is a need to provide students with more assignments so that they can revise and polish up on the course content. The assignment need not be part of the final assessment but part of the learning process. Second Darius Leonard Jersey , the instructors can provide students with additional group assignments. Group assignments encourage information sharing and brainstorming as students share ideas. The students can then complete the assignment and present them in the class. Class presentations allow other students to chip in, question and discuss the points presented in the class. I believe group discussion can help the instructor cover a lot of content within a short time compared to the lesson lectures.
Question 3
Governments intervene in trade and investment with the intent to attain political, social and economic objectives. I would be compelled to respond to a government intervention in a situation where the organization needs to import materials Andrew Luck Jersey , but the government has placed strict tariffs. The tax imposed on imported products would mean that the cost of purchasing imported raw materials would be high. The best response for the organization would be to source for local raw materials. The main challenge, however, would be the likelihood that the quality of the local raw materials is poor thus the quality of the final products would not meet the standards to warrant an international trade. Several factors would encourage or discourage me from actively trying to affect government behavior. First Peyton Manning Jersey , the overall company interests in the area affected by government intervention. If the intervention has a negative impact on operations of the organization, then there would be an interest in changing government behavior. For instance, a government intervention that impedes on the company intervention abilities calls for efforts to change government behavior. Governments may impose taxes on importation so as to give the local producer an opportunity to thrive. However Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys , an organization can intervene and ensure that the tax is reduced. Similarly, companies can compel the government to oversee the quality of raw material so that companies that purchase the raw materials can compete with other players on an international platform. Second, the form of governance can also influence the decision to influence government behavior. Tyrannical governments give little to no room for consultation; thus it would be fruitless of an attempt to change government behavior.
Question 5
windqkik
Stammis

Återgå till Nykomling
Annons: