New to this forum :)

Välkommen till Minbebis, skriv en kort presentation om dig själv för att komma igång här i Nykomling!

New to this forum :)

Inläggav patr15ha » 20 maj 2013, 12:47

Hi all,

My name is Trish and come from New Zealand. Moved here about 3 years ago with my now husband (as he is swedish) Anyways we have been actively trying since we have been here and no results. I have been to the doctors here in sweden and they put me on pergotime and took it for nearly a year because i don't ovulate and rarely had my period. i stopped taking it because i didn't like the side effects (moody, hot/cold all the time,painful cramps,gained weight and was just a downer) so now ive taken a more natural approach and this month i started with agnus castus to bring on my period and then once i got my period and took bi drottning gele aswell and ofc folsyra. and this month i ovulated :D now its just the wait to see if anything happened :)

Being so far away from my family its hard to get support and advice. so if you have any i would be happy to hear them.

tack i förhand :) baby dust
patr15ha
Nykomling

Re: New to this forum :)

Inläggav Stina » 21 maj 2013, 14:45

Welcome to Min bebis!
Användarvisningsbild
Stina
Alltid online

Inläggav trudy » 30 maj 2013, 09:53

Welcome patr15ha!!!
Hope you will like your stay here at minbebis and thet Sweden feels ok aswell. Most be a big difrent from New Zealand??
How exitning!!! Hope you get a postiv test soon ;)

(Sorry that my Englisch is´t so good)
Bild

BildBild

Bild
trudy
Alltid online

BF: 210813

Inläggav patr15ha » 30 maj 2013, 10:15

hey trudy,
thanks for the welcome :) i love Sweden it's such a wonderful country. Yes it is a big difference from Nz both good and bad. Unfortunately i got my period, but on the plus side i got my period!! so heres to trying another month.
Btw your english is fine :wink:
patr15ha
Nykomling

Inläggav trudy » 02 jun 2013, 08:24

Nice to hear that you like Sweden. Sorry to hear that you got your period but as you said it´s good that you got it as well :) Holding my fingers krossed for next time.
I must ask you wath do you think about Midsummer?? It is Always funny too hear wath outhers Think about ower wierd hollyday :P

Bild

BildBild

Bild
trudy
Alltid online

BF: 210813

Återgå till Nykomling
Annons: