Valentine's Day

Här diskuteras allt möjligt.

Valentine's Day

Inläggav zenmaster » 14 feb 2007, 21:30

I wanted to wish everybody here a very Happy Valentine's day from Nashville, TN. Today is a very bittersweet day for me. Last year at this time I woke up my fiancee, Jessie (you guys know her as Candree) with a giant valentine's day card shortly after we found out she was pregnant with our daughter, Casmera. That also happened to be shortly before she got on a plane to go back to Sweden. This year, I'm sitting here at work only able to look at pictures of my beautiful fiancee and our gorgeous daughter. With my schedule, I rarely get time to even talk to Jessie, so since she is a regular visitor to this site and will probably get this before she goes to bed tonight:

:qas [font=Verdana]Glad Alla Hjärtans Dag, Älskling![/font] :qaf

edit: sorry if i posted this in the wrong place. i'm still not good at navigating the menus in swedish. Feel free to move this wherever it needs to be.
zenmaster
Nykomling

Inläggav Stina » 14 feb 2007, 22:30

You're so sweet!! So you guys haven't talked yet!! Hope she´ll see this soon then!! :)
Användarvisningsbild
Stina
Alltid online

Inläggav fumlan » 14 feb 2007, 23:19

It must be hard, not beeing with your family, on Valentine's Day. Even if you, yourself don't celebrate the day, you constantly get reminded that you're not able to see your girlfriend and daughter. :(

But we hear that you'll be moving here in a while, and that's great! :)
BildBild

Bild
Användarvisningsbild
fumlan
Alltid online

Inläggav Candree » 15 feb 2007, 01:55

Awe :D Well... we have talked, but not as much as before :P
Happy valentines baby! <3
Användarvisningsbild
Candree
Alltid online

Inläggav zenmaster » 15 feb 2007, 21:06

fumlan skrev:It must be hard, not beeing with your family, on Valentine's Day. Even if you, yourself don't celebrate the day, you constantly get reminded that you're not able to see your girlfriend and daughter. :(

But we hear that you'll be moving here in a while, and that's great! :)

so true. Especially when a lot of my friends were talking about going to dinner with their wife/girlfriend, it makes me really sad to go home by myself. At least jessie was up last night when I got home, so I could talk to her for a few minutes before she went to bed. Usually she's asleep by that time, so that was nice.
zenmaster
Nykomling

Återgå till Allmänna trådar föräldrasnack