You'll be taken to Dreamland by clicking the option

Välkommen till Minbebis, skriv en kort presentation om dig själv för att komma igång här i Nykomling!

You'll be taken to Dreamland by clicking the option

Inläggav Bestmengqin » 24 nov 2021, 03:41

Your orb will contact your after the cut-scene has ended. Ethernal Communicator: I think that was a flashback of OSRS Items the story Lokar was telling you about. Lokear was saved, even though he was very damaged and mysteriously weak. Lokear was a master wizard, and knows all the secrets of the Solar Isle. However, he lives out on Waterbirth Island, at the highest level. I'm able to transfer you to him in the event of need. However, I'm unable to slowly teleport you, and you'll lose all your prayer points.

Return to Savarain's hut. Do you return with the Ethernal Staff Here's the link. Fantastic. I'm now asking you to do some things. Solar Guardian gives you a scroll. Now, come to me in Supernova's Hole. You must now read the text and you'll find the information you require.

5 Sets of Nightmare Logs in 5 Sets. How To Obtain: First you'll require Dream Logs which are indeed some on Solar Isle. Follow the path back to Sayaniona’s Lair and continue to the room that is shared with Greater Sayaniona's. There is a crack in the wall towards the rear of the room. You will find a small bedroom inside, much like one in the Player Owned House. It is possible to enter Dreamland from the bed.

You'll be taken to Dreamland by clicking the option. You'll be on an isolated island that has only one dream tree and surrounded by darkness. You do however, find an item in your inventory called My Life, like from the Lunar Diplomacy quest. Read it until you return back to reality. You'll receive five logs if you cut the dream tree five times. However, it's much more difficult.

To remove Dream Logs to degrade them, you'll require level 55 Magic. When you've degraded the dream log, this is done by using a Solarus Staff. Following this, the staff will crumble into a dust-like substance. There are five sets of Eclipse Logs. Rub the dust-like substance on Buy OSRS Accounts and you'll get the Nightmare Logs needed. Go through the book, then return through the crack and out the cave. To be able to use the Nightmare Log Process, you need to have level 70 woodcutting.
Bestmengqin
Nykomling

Återgå till Nykomling